In this article, we will show you how to create your tasks for an Asos release, using both CLI and GUI versions. Make sure to read the whole guide carefully and to also check our other Asos articles. Good luck cooking! 🤞
Table of Contents
Click the image to make it bigger
This is what you should see (or similar) when opening your tasks file. Let's get started on each field you will need to successfully run an Asos release!
To run Asos tasks, input
ASOS in the "STORE" field. The region will be determined by the country code in the "COUNTRY" field.
GaneshBot offers different modes to use while running for Asos, which are different ways of how the bot handles the checkout. We currently support:
- STANDARD: input
STANDARDin the "MODE" field, or leave it blank.
- CART: input
CARTin the "MODE" field.
- This mode carts your item and sends you a link so you can checkout on Asos website.
- You will receive a webhook with a Cookies + URL link, which you will have to use in a new Chrome profile, in order to access your cart and complete your checkout on Asos website.
- You need to have the Ganesh Chrome Extension installed for this.
- GENERATE ACCOUNTS: input
GEN_ACCin the "MODE" field.
- This mode will generate fresh accounts for you, which you can then use with the Standard mode.
- ACCOUNT: both
CARTmodes can be used with accounts by adding
- This feature will use accounts from CSV. If you don't use it, Ganesh will generate accounts if a catchall is provided in the "EMAIL" field.
In the "PRODUCT" field, you need to enter:
- MASTER PID if you are running the STANDARD mode.
- It will be posted in #eu-release-guides before any major drop IF WE HAVE IT. Feel free to ask in your cookgroup as well.
- DIRECT PID if you are running the CART mode.
- You will need your cookgroup's monitors to find the DIRECT PID.
- You can run multiple products in one task by adding a
+sign between each DIRECT PID. This only works with the CART mode.
- Standard Mode:
- EU SIZING
- Specific size available
- Size ranges can be used (example: 37-40)
- Cart Mode:
ANY, Ganesh will use the size from the DIRECT PID.
You need an account logged in to checkout on Asos. Once you have your accounts, place them in the "EMAIL" field in the following format:
email:password. ONE TASK PER ACCOUNT. If you were to use GUI, do this as well, and import your tasks to the GUI once you're done.
Example: "14C Broadway Street"
Example: Apt 352
- If using a card, simply input your card details in each field as shown in the example picture above.
- Another example:
- CARD NUMBER: 1111222233334444
- EXPIRE MONTH: 05
- EXPIRE YEAR: 2025
- CARD CVC: 402
- Another example:
This feature is optional. Leave blank if you don't need it.