In this article, we will show you how to pay with PayPal during EU & US Footsites releases.
Please note that PayPal on Footsites is completely different functionality to PayPal on other modules. Therefore it is important you read this article in detail so you understand how to properly utilize this feature
The first thing you need is the GaneshBot Chrome Extension in order to successfully pay with PayPal. Once installed, just follow these simple steps:
- When creating your tasks, input
MODEfield/column and it will use PayPal for the checkout.
- If you want GaneshBot to use a specific card on your PayPal account, please input the last 4 digits of your card in a
DISCOUNT CODEfield/column. GaneshBot will try to find this card to pay with, and if it fails, it will just use default payment method on your account.
- If you want GaneshBot to use a different proxy for the PayPal session, you can create a new column and name it
EXTRA. In it, you can input your proxy, or
localhost(in lower case) if you want to use your local IP.
- When a task cart, it will send you a webhook, requesting you to import a PayPal session:
- You can see 2 different URLs. Again, you will need the GaneshBot Chrome Extension to click them.
- Click on the URL (One-Use) to use the PayPal session only for this specific task
- Click on the URL (Remember) for the window to remember and use the same PayPal session for all other tasks
- Log in to your PayPal
- Cookies are pulled and sent back to the bot. You will receive the following webhook:
- The bot will use your session and complete the checkout, with PayPal, and send you a successful webhook once done.